drank Red Velvet by SerendipiTea

The leaf smells amazing. Raspberry and a CREAMY chocolate. An ideal dessert tea! I taste mostly a tart raspberry, but the finish is decadently sweet! It’s almost like a creamy cheesecake at the end. Simply delicious. This is so smooth, I hardly taste the rooibos. Neither a negative or positive as I actually like the flavor of rooibos. I really, really enjoy this tea. Yummy!

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!