drank Champagne Rosé by Lupicia

Thank you, Brandy3392 for this cup of tea! It smells like a nice black tea combined with a strawberry candy I ate ages ago. The taste is light and delicate! The aftertaste is similar to a candy heart. There is somewhat of a faint flavor of champagne in the swallow, and I really like that it adds dimension to the entire sip. Really a lovely, fancy and beautiful tea! I want to save this for special occasions, but do see myself drinking this weekly or daily instead.

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!