drank Tiramisu Treviso by Teavana

I’m starting to think that maybe tiramisu teas and I will never fit. I adore the real thing, but so far the teas I’ve had have been misses. This tea was somewhat uneventful. I didn’t taste anything I could put my finger on. It was more of, “there’s sweetness there, a little bitterness here”. It was a decent cup as I drank 3/4 of it, but I suppose nothing jumped out at me and made this one truly tiramisu in a cup. I’m very glad that I was able to sip this one, though! It had been one of my top Teavana teas to try! Thank you Brandy for this sample.

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!