drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

This tea reminds me of a watermelon tea I had not too long ago. The chunks of fruit and flowers are HUGE. They puff up greatly in the hot water. This tea smells a bit like sweetened pink lemonade. I bet this would be great iced, but I don’t have fresh ice here at my house. The flavor is a bit tart and a bit fruity. I’m definitely tasting hibiscus and a fruit that I can’t identify. There is a little bit of a strange aftertaste, but it doesn’t bother me so much that I won’t finish the cup. I’m going to save the last of what I have for an iced tea. One cup requires an awful lot of “leaf” so this may be too expensive for me to purchase. I am very glad to have tried this! Thank you ladykittykat once again.

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!