drank Creme Brulee by DAVIDsTEA

The first thing I notice is the beauty of the leaves. There are lovely, light strands of what look like petals. The leaves are bright and cheerful! The flavor, to me, isn’t creme brulee, but something a bit more fruity. I definitely like this cup of tea. It reminds me of Fruit Loops or Fruity Pebbles in a strange way. While this flavor is different, I’m really enjoying each sip! It’s rich, fruity and sweet. Thanks very much to ladykittykat! I’ll be adding this to my next order from DAVIDsTEA! Yummy!

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!