drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

It’s rainy and cold out and even though I’ve spent most of my day indoors, I’m in the mood for something warm and tasty. The dry leaf is adorable with the tiny orange pumpkins. I love basically ANYTHING pumpkin: pumpkin muffins, bread, pie, cake, tea, lattes. The scent of this tea is pure comfort. A little bit of spice and a little bit of something creamy. I don’t taste pumpkin or a mouthful of chai, but more of a sweet tea with some smooth spice. I wish I could taste the pumpkin a bit more, but this is a very tasty cup. I’m glad that the chai element isn’t strong, but a bit smooth. This was the perfect choice for this evening! Thank you ladykittykat!

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!