The apricot scent is spot on through the dry tea bags. The peach is a nice pairing, but the apricot is most noticeable. I’m having a cup of this iced today. Brewed, I find that the tea base is prominent and the fruit flavor comes at the end. The fruity finish is of true fruit, nothing artificial, which is quite nice. I only wish it were stronger! I think that this would be rather nice with sugar, but I don’t typically sweeten my tea. Overall, a decent & simple iced tea. Nothing superb or unique about it.

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!