Ah, my first cup of tea in about three weeks. WHAT?! Three weeks?! I know, it has to be some kind of record. Recovery from surgery has been long and miserable. It’s been difficult to taste certain foods and flavors. I didn’t want to waste good tea if I couldn’t taste anything! I decided that I was at a good point to try tea again. This coconut milky oolong was a great choice. It’s fruity, flavorful and comforting. I’m not getting much of a creamy or buttery note, but it’s still yummy. Welcome back, tea. I’m so happy to be drinking you again!

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!