The Breville One-Touch Tea Maker arrived today, so I gave this tea a whirl to see if I liked it better prepared in a different way…

Boy, am I glad I did! I really enjoyed this. Steeped it at 185 for three minutes. (Well, probably more like 3.25 or so as I messed it up at first and had to restart the cycle.) It tasted like a different tea. I could taste a slight, mellow hint of floral… something. It tasted a bit woodsy at first, then developed into more of an almost mossy taste. Doesn’t sound as nice written down, but I did enjoy it. I didn’t get to steep a second time, unfortunately, but will try again soon. Really nice and light tea.

I’m a middle school teacher of French, Spanish, ESL and reading intervention. I’m also a mom to two young children.

I’ve always been a tea lover. When I lived in France during college, I really loved the tisanes. Over the past couple of years, I’ve branched off into loose teas. I’m not very knowledgeable about teas, but I’m really loving the learning process!