“Fresh, fragrant, fulfilling?” Hmm… if that fits your description of spinach, then yes, it is! I was sooooo disappointed in this tea. First of all, it’s beautiful! There are little purplish rosebuds and rose petals scattered throughout the tea. The tea itself has long thin leaves, like silver needles, mixed in as well. It’s pretty. It smells pretty. Floral, delicate, light.

I followed the directions exactly. 175/3 min. I could tell as soon as I lifted the cup to my nose that it had turned into a spinach brew. Tasting only confirmed it. I couldn’t even taste the roses (not that it would have made it any better.) This tea just didn’t hold true to its promise.

I’m a middle school teacher of French, Spanish, ESL and reading intervention. I’m also a mom to two young children.

I’ve always been a tea lover. When I lived in France during college, I really loved the tisanes. Over the past couple of years, I’ve branched off into loose teas. I’m not very knowledgeable about teas, but I’m really loving the learning process!