Oh my gosh, who would have though THIS could happen? This tea is TOO SWEET for me!

I LALALOVE cream of Earl Grey teas – I love Ear Grey so much, and adding that punch of sweetness just makes it heavenly for me. I try any cream of Earl Grey I can get my paws on, and I love them all – bagged or otherwise, I am indifferent.

But THIS! This is not a sweet punch, it is a sugary TAKE-DOWN! I can’t even believe how sweet this is – I bought it on the pure trust in my love for David’s Tea doing GREAT sweet dessert teas regularly and nailing them, and the fact that I already know I love Earl Grey cream/vanilla teas. But… Whoops! What a mistake that was!

I personally do NOT taste much of the Earl Grey in there, and it is just TOO DARN SWEET! Like almost syrupy-sweet. My recommendation would be to check out The Earl’s Garden at David’s Tea and compare the two before you buy – who knows, you may like both! But just… Be careful! ;~;