drank Caramel Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Ehhhh. Meh.

My boyfriend had to pick this one up, yet here it lingers, unfinished a year later. I find he likes much darker, headier teas than I do, so that’s why I can’t really stand making a cup/pot of this tea when there are others around that I know I will enjoy far more.

It also has a really odd scent to it, considering its name. Caramel Spice? I’d say… Fruity citrusy spice, to be honest. I don’t taste any hints of caramel, and to me that’s deeply disappointing. And I find the spices kind of shock my throat into feeling a little sore – like I’m on the brink of a cold. Not pleasant for me.

Also, David’s Tea’s description of it makes me want to puke/kick someone/find out if my boyfriend is cheating on me. I hope they’re not making their tea descriptions so sexual anymore. =_=; I imagine a deep sexy-times voice narrating it to me. “You’re going to want her by your side… alllll falllll… Oooh, yeahhh…” Eugh. Just a lose-lose-lose tea to me. And those mulberries look absolutely grotesque. Just sayin’.