drank Lemon Cream Pie by DAVIDsTEA

You probably know, if you’ve had it, that this tea has been discontinued. WHY DO I STILL HAVE SOME LEFT!? Well, because I can’t bring myself to finish it. The day I went to refill my can was the day I found out. Luckily, my helpful store employee directed me to Tealish’s website and told me to try the Lemon Meringue Pie they had, which I keep meaning to do, but never have the funds.

Anyway, I love this tea. I blasted through it pretty quickly, and it’s one of the few citrus teas I’ve REALLY, REALLY enjoyed. It really does have that lemon meringue pie filling taste – I’ve never had a lemon CREAM pie, so I can’t compare to that. Sorry. I’d love if it were a bit “creamier”, though. It’s sweet like the pie filling, or sweet lemon curd, but it doesn’t have another level for the “cream” part of its own.

That being said, I don’t think it loses a LOT to that fact; it’d be amaaazing if that multi-dimensional aspect were that, but doing just one thing, it does it well. I would call this the lemon equivalent to David’s Tea’s Dreamsicle tea. Absolutely lovely – and I’ve never even tried it iced. I would, but, you know… Limited supply left FOREVER. ;_; Maybe if I get Tealish’s Lemon Meringue Pie!