This is the other tea I’ve been drinking like crazy. It was very difficult to figure what to rate it because it’s not the most yummy tea, but it does seem to soothe me a heck of a lot. I also credit this tea with helping my lymphatic system get back to normal post-mono. And doing some reading on echinacea, I’ll need to take a break from this for all of next week and then resume for another 4 weeks (repeat sequence) to try and let my immune system start doing its own thing without the aid of this particular herb.

So, I highly recommend trying this tea if you’re feeling a bit under-the-weather. Be careful on the first steep, though, because it can be a very medicinal-tasting tea. I couldn’t tell you the temp (I’ve been heating water with my microwave: GASP), but I only let it steep 2 minutes tops for the first steep and then add a minute to each subsequent steep. I also use honey with it. Oh! And the third steep is usually the yummiest. NE