What can I say? I love this tea. Depending on how I scoop it, I get a slightly different tea every time. I also love how honey gives it another layer of nom. I was going to write a note on a Celestial Seasonings antioxidant tea that I’ve been adding to this tea’s steeping once this tea starts to lose flavor — I’ve kinda stopped doing that, at least for now. But this particular CS tea isn’t on Steepster yet and I just didn’t have the energy to add it — I blame my mono energy-drain.

On a side-note: I spent most of the day with my parents. They showed me a few items that they’re putting in their upcoming estate sale that I’d never seen before: two amazing tea sets. They wanted to know if I’d like them. Ummm…YES please :) So tonight or tomorrow I hope to take some nice pics of them and share them with y’all. I hope that I can capture the most amazing feature on some of the tea cups — it’s a decorative element that I’ve never seen on a tea cup. I’m hoping that maybe someone here knows something about them/their style. How’s that for a teaser? ;)

ashmanra

I can hardly wait! Get those pics posted so we can start guessing!

Rabs

I’m finally up and moving and will dig out my camera equipment as soon as I finish lunch! I received clarification last night from my dad that it was my grandfather who bought the two sets in 1945.