drank Gyokuro by Adagio Teas

I got this as part of one of Adagio’s Green Samplers. I was probably destined to like this tea since it’s fun to say especially when combined with “vs. Gojira.” Anywho, the smell really concerned me since it seemed like I could’ve gone out to the lawnmower, scraped up some grass, and made some tea from that (and it would’ve been the same thing as the tea). I’m sooo glad that I didn’t let the smell discourage me. It’s really a lovely tea. Yes, there’s a grassy taste, but it’s like a pleasant springtime grass. NE

TG=Teagasm