drank Chamomile by Adagio Teas

I really tried to like this tea, but after a half cup I gave up on it for now. Somewhere I’d read that full-on chamomile was pretty intense and not what you’d probably expect. Even knowing that, I was floored at how much I disliked this. Chamomile lovers please don’t read this next part: I’d describe it as the smell of a musty old church and the taste is like if you licked the carpet at aforementioned church. I won’t utterly give up on this, but it’ll be awhile before I brave it again. GA

TG=Teagasm