drank Pu Erh by Adagio Teas

Unfortunately, I’m on the “hate it” side of things and am very happy that this is a sampler. I won’t give up on it, but wow. After steeping I smelled the cup and thought “dirty fishtank.” I think that this could grow on me more than the chamomile, but wowsa. If I think “earthy” then I can handle it a bit better. My cat even came up and sniffed the cup and then recoiled (admittedly he’ll do that with almost anything he thinks might be a kitty treat and isn’t). M (but on the verge of GA just for the smell)

edit: bumped up my rating a bit – the taste did grow on me, but I still think I won’t reorder this. I’m open to trying another Pu Erh from a different company though.