drank Magnolia Oolong by Stash Tea Company

What a wonderful wonderful surprise! Another whim purchase and I’m tickled three shades pink with this one. For tea connoisseurs this is probably unbalanced (leaning toward the floral side), but for me it’s perfect. Hot diggity-dang!

I’d never had rolled tea before, so I thought it was so sad how little came in the pouch. I did my typical scoop and then added a little more for measure. Yeah. I’m a noob. After steeping I took a look in my teapot: lo and behold! It looked like I’d raked my yard and thrown the leaves into my teapot. Only these tea leaves were gorgeous! I love this tea and would marry it (if only tea marriages were legalized in the U.S.) ::sigh:: Several superb steeps were achieved. Multiple TGs