drank Foxtrot by Adagio Teas

Erm, well…it’s different. I get the chamomile and mint upfront, but the rooibos is kinda hiding in the background. It’s an interesting evening time option. It has grown on me since the first time I’ve had it and I realized that I should steep it longer….but, it doesn’t make me want to dance (maybe dance like Elaine Benes, but not a suave foxtrot). And I’m not too sure that I’ll reorder even a sample tin again.

Sorry this is so choppy, but that’s kinda how I feel about it right now. M

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more
Janni

Reading this, it occurs to me. Someone really needs to do a tea blend called Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. ;) No, I’m not sure what would be involved, but when we figure that out, we’ll know the recipe!

Comments

Janni

TG=Teagasm