drank Honey Pear by Golden Moon Tea

So I finished off this sample and have a few more thoughts on it: I’m not going to change my rating, but if there was a way to indicate a fluctuation of feeling about a tea, then this tea would float between the uncertain face and the smiley face.

I think I finally nailed the scent-association for me after I stuck my nose into the empty sample bag: green jolly ranchers. The taste itself was if Jolly Ranchers had a sugar-free version of pear (and then watered that taste down). I think that there will be an ideal black/fruit tea for me out there, but that this isn’t it.

TG=Teagasm