So, I was a rather naughty tea girl (somebody get that scarlet T iron-on ready for me). I was 5 steeps into my Iron Goddess oolong from Adagio when it started to get weak. I wanted to finish off my Sugar Caramel sampler that has a little less than half left. So I decided to rinse and add the last of my sampler to my already steeped leaves – sort of “piggybacking” them. For me it seems to have worked. I’m on the 3rd steep of the mutant tea and it’s still goin’ pretty strong. I don’t plan on doing this too often, but it’s good to know I can get by with it and still have yummy tea. :)

__Morgana__

Lol — mutant tea.

Comments

__Morgana__

Lol — mutant tea.