drank Magnolia Oolong by Stash Tea Company

I actually dropped my rating by a few points this morning (I know gasp and all that). The reason is because I’ve finally had straight-up oolongs and this really lacks some of the oolong characteristics that I have grown to love. It hardly evolves from steep to steep, but at least multiple steepings are possible. It also gives me the tiniest bit of dryness at the back of my throat. It also doesn’t send my mouth to a super-happy-fun-land. Overall, it’s one of my favorite florals, but it’s not my favorite oolong. TG

TG=Teagasm