drank Jasmine Yin Hao (#9) by Adagio Teas

This still remains my favorite Jasmine. After my tragic “Tootsie Roll” incident with my GM Jasmine Pearl sample I was sort of avoiding going back to this one for fear that I had forever tainted all Jasmines with that association. Thankfully it did not.

I wanted to add that since I’ve experienced a wider range of oolongs the floral notes here overwhelm the oolong until approximately the 5th steep. That’s when the mouth magic happens. It’s not as intense as a Jade or Wuyi, but it’s there by golly! But until I reach that steep this is the most accurate “spring evening in NOLA” jasmine tea scent that I’ve ever smelled. 6th steep was also full of joy, and I would’ve gone for more steeps, but I need to think about getting some sleep tonight. TG