drank Lapsang Souchong by Golden Moon Tea

Ah Lapsang Souchon, after trying a handful of black teas, you’re the one I return to. ::sigh of contentment:: This is the second LS that I’ve tried – the other being from Adagio. I think that I prefer Adagio’s, but it’s been several weeks since I’ve had it. I think that I must have it tomorrow morning to do a mini-comparison. I don’t even know how to describe the tastes of either one of these. This sample seems to be a gentler smell of smoke. My initial reaction is that whereas the Adagio goes “RAWR!” this one goes “Meow.” Nothing wrong with that, but first thing in the morning I’d prefer the RAWR. NE