drank Darjeeling Tea by Golden Moon Tea

Sooo…Darjeeling. Yup. That’s what it is. I guess.

I’ve only had one other Darjeeling (Adagio’s #2), and have smelled the teabags that I prepared for others. So I really don’t know what comprises a good Darjeeling. So, keep that in mind.

I had this for my morning tea so I really don’t remember much at this point in the day. It was fine. It had a pleasant fragrance (both in the sample bag and in the cup), but for the life of me I couldn’t seperate what was what. Floralish spicyish teaish. Pleasant. Not really remarkable. Had two pleasant cups. Nothing made me think that I had to have this tea. NE

Lori

Upton Imports sells a Darjeeling sampler so that you can get an idea of the different varieties of darjeeling…

Rabs

Thank you Lori! I’ll add that to my list since I really sensed that I have the potential to be a Darjeeling fan :)