drank Coconut Custard by Teas Etc

Not a huge coconut fan. Not a huge rooibos fan. Not a big fan of this tea. I’ll keep experimenting with temp/time to see if my mind gets changed. I just got an initial smell and taste of barley and that was it. A coconut barley. Maybe this is what the outside husk of the coconut would taste like if I gave it a lick? It’s just not doin’ it for me (and I really wish that it did!). M

__Morgana__

Eeesh — the idea of licking a coconut husk is up there with nails on a blackboard or a rake on cement for me. [Shudder]

Rabs

Oh – so sorry! I hadn’t really thought of the texture thing – just thinking the taste. Then I thought of the texture added to the taste and ICK! :(

Haha, it’s ok. The hair on the back of my neck finally smoothed down. ;-P

AmazonV

awww :( so sad

Comments

__Morgana__

Rabs