drank Evening Escape by Tea Guys

Aha! So my cup was clean when I tried this and it still reminded me of Lapsang Souchong, but in a weird way – and then it hit me: I’m tasting woodsiness! This tea continues to intrigue me. I have enough for one more pot and I’m looking forward to it. It’s one of the most “masculine” teas that I’ve had so far. It’s like one of those rough looking biker dudes that has a teddy bear collection at home. Rugged, yet sweet! NE

Doulton

I didn’t think “masculine” per se, but I did think of a bunch of aging rockers sitting around and reminiscing!

Rabs

This was prior to me having Upton’s Baker Street (which would kick this tea’s aging rockers’ tuchusses). I really like your image better :)

Comments

Doulton

Rabs