drank Zombie Blood Orange by ThinkGeek

Well, at least I have one of the coolest sample tins out there. This tea is nasty. I feel bad that they’re marketing this for new-to-loose-leaf tea drinkers. There are no instructions on time or temp, so I really had to guess on what to do. It looks like there are green leaves mixed in with a ton of dried chunky fruit. But they say it’s herbal. What are the leaves? Do I treat this like a tisane or a decaf? I get the blood orange. But beyond that it’s a tangy sour mess. It’s a bit like what I’d imagine an orangey dish detergent would taste like. Cup is tossed. I’ll try again next time with different steep temp/time and treat it like a decaf and see what that does. GA

Rabs

I nose! Am so sad :( I’m really hoping that I botched the preparing of this and that the second go-around will change my feelings, but I’m not optimistic. I’m focusing on how utterly awesome the tin is.

__Morgana__

On the other hand, perhaps you should just be happy that you survived drinking zombie blood. ;-)

Lol! Too true ;)

Comments

Rabs

__Morgana__