drank Peach Blossom by Rishi Tea

I was curious to see if I could do another cold brew using the same tea leaves. I also think that I’m getting a little too miserly with my tea because of my self-imposed ban on buying any more tea until June. But I’ll say that I’m glad that I tried this. It’s just a shadow of its former self. Still pleasant, but I wouldn’t serve it to friends. I’ll probably do it again during May with the iced teas that I love, but it’s not a practice that I see as being common for me.

Iced