drank Golden Monkey by Adagio Teas

To everyone who suggested I try this cold brewed: thank you!!!!!

The maltiness receded and there’s a new sweetness to it. I wish that the maltiness was even further in the background, but this is a yummy black iced tea. I’m bumping up the rating (the original being a 65). Still NE.

Iced
Erin

I never even thought of trying this iced. It was one of my favorites hot, I’ll have to see if I like it this way too!

Ewa

What Erin said.

Rabs

LOL! Erin: I had it in my warped mind that you were one of the people who suggested trying this iced. I went back and checked. Apparently it was JaquelineM’s suggestion, and a handful of people chirped up and said that it sounded like a good idea. So, THANK YOU to JaquelineM :D

Comments

Erin

Ewa