drank Tangerine Ginger by Rishi Tea

I’m getting angry this evening and this poor cold brewed iced tea’s gonna take the brunt of that anger. This is gingery-hibiscus hell. I had a few other zingers that I’d typed and then erased since I think that they went too far. I’ll just say that this is definitely not the tea for me. I’ll never repurchase it and am glad that it’s a small packet.

I poured myself a big glass and it was very intense. So I added more cold water to the pitcher hoping that it’ll calm things down a bit. I’ll find out later tonight. I guess that there’s more stuff in this tea than ginger and hibiscus, but that’s all I’m getting atm. Ick. GA

ETA: Tossed my first cup 1/3 of the way through. I’m getting the feeling that Rishi doesn’t go for subtle when it comes to their herbals. Drank the entire “somewhat mellowed” cup but then tossed the rest of the pitcher. What a sad waste of good water.

Iced