drank Moonlight White by Rishi Tea

To use a TeaEqualsBliss phrase: these leaves are flew-fee! Flooo-feeee! (Oh yes, that is fun) :D I also have to add that I generally don’t care to see the leaves as they steep. But this one? It was amazing to stick them in the fridge the night before and then look in the morning. Very leafy leaves! It must be said: LEAF JUICE!!!!!

With this tea I’ve come to the realization that I really enjoy uber-subtle iced teas. I’ve had some aggressive iced teas lately and having one yesterday and now this one today I know that for me gentle is the way to go. This is fantastic iced. Just a hint of nectary sweetness – almost melon-ey. I’ve never really had a white tea like this before. NOM! TG

Iced