drank Orange U Slim by Teas Etc

I’m having trouble deciding what I think about this tea. I’m thinkin’ that the base oolong here has got to be a wuyi. It’s just got that “earthy” taste to it. I didn’t think to put the leaves through an initial rinse, and I feel like that might have helped with the first cup’s “dirty” taste. It was sort of Meh. With the second infusion the dirt taste definitely backed off, but I could still tell that it’s an earthy oolong with just a hint of orange. The orange truly is a background taste in this tea which really makes it pleasant. I’ve fluctuated my rating quite a few times: I just can’t make up my mind on this tea. I am indeedy-doodle curious about cold brewing this and will try it in the near future. NE