drank Organic Relaxation by Teas Etc

Oh this is nummy. Nummynummynummmmmeeeeee! I got this as a free sample from Teas Etc. I thought that it sounded interesting and I’m always looking for a good tisane for nighttime. Oh, there will be a larger purchase of this.

The color of this dry tisane is quite vibrant, kinda anti-relaxing. As I’m scooping the tea into my teapot I see some dreaded chamomile. I used to not dread chamomile, but ever since trying Adagio’s straight-up cham and their Foxtrot I’ve been kinda a non-fan. Like it really grosses me out. I brace myself.

Oh yes. This is how chamomile should be done for me. It’s floraly-sweet. I’m getting small moments of “Fruit Loops” – I don’t know what in teas gives me that scent/taste. All the components really blend well and I am delighted for the first time with chamomile. I must try this iced after I order more! TG

Kristin

Do you taste the rose petals? That’s one thing don’t want in tea.

Rabs

For me personally this was one of the nicest teas with rose petals. They weren’t harsh, but they were definitely there. I think I’ve seen other people refer to “candied petals,” which I’ve never had, but I’d think that this would be close to a candied rose petal taste. But chamomile was the most noticable taste with lemon following close behind, and then the rose with all the other herby stuff rockin’ it out and tying things together. I’d say that you’d probably be best to avoid this one (or only do a small sample).

Comments

Kristin

Do you taste the rose petals? That’s one thing don’t want in tea.

Rabs