drank Rosy Earl Grey by Teas Etc

Ahoy Fou-Fou! I really needed a comfort tea with some caffeine in it to start my morning. I’m going on four and a half hours of sleep and I’ve got a Saturday shift at the library. And it’s registration for the Summer Reading Program. And people are crazy. I mean, this is the most popular event at our library and people all week have been trying to have exceptions made for them in regards to registration. I even had a rude self-entitled lady try to bully me into letting her register early (apparently I’m the rude one who doesn’t want our most popular event each year have anyone attend it. I’m praying that she or her spawn do not sign up). She had called in and then promptly hung up on me when she realized that she couldn’t bully me into granting approval (which she never even let me get a chance to explain that I didn’t have the power to make that sort of decision). Oy.

Sorry, all this is to say that this is the tea that I reached for to help me get through this day. I thought that a lapsang might send me over the edge into being snarky at people (not good), so this cup of fou-fou would both help me to A. wake up and B. not kill anyone. I love a good tea that helps discourage my homicidal tendencies ;)

I also decided to try this tea at a lower temp to see if it helped with the odd and unpleasant citrus aspects I had experienced upfront the first time that I tried this. It worked! It was a wonderfully pleasant cup. :) TG

malomorgen

good luck today, sounds like you might need it ;)

__Morgana__

Hugs! Take deep breaths!

Ewa

Yes, deep breaths! Remember: Killing People (even annoying ones) Is Wrong (except during wars, yeah I’m still reading Foucault, why do you ask?)

Rabs

LOL! Y’all are awesome :) It went well: no deaths occurred! Hoorays! And only one parent was stunned that we weren’t offering childcare services (i.e. her preschooler couldn’t be dropped off and left without a parent or guardian). Sheesh.

And on many-a-day my mantra is: homicide is a felony, homicide is a felony, etc. I think that I must now adjust it to be more Foucault-ier: homicide is generally a felony, homicide is generally a felony, etc. ;)

Comments

malomorgen

good luck today, sounds like you might need it ;)

__Morgana__