drank 1000 Cranes Blend by Teas Etc

I really don’t like strawberries. Have y’all figured out that I’m a bit of a picky eater? Sad, but true. I must admit that I fell for the story that’s attached to this tea and that’s why I selected it as one of my free samples from Teas Etc. Yes, I am a sucker for such things.

This is a rather lovely blend. It’s nice to look at and it smells all strawberryish. It tastes like a white tea with strawberries and some other unidentifiable stuff that sort of rounds it out. How’s that for a description? I’m just not feelin’ it. I was struggling to drink it at first. There was that musty taste that I sometimes get with white teas. But as the cup cooled I started to drink it faster and faster. I think that if I were to have this again (there’s only enough of the sample left for a small cup), then I’d drop the temp to between 175 and 180. If I loved strawberries, then I think that I’d buy more of this tea. As it is it’s NE.