Goodness. This is a wonderfully masculine tea. I’m getting more Keemun, then the Darjeeling, and then just the teensy-tiniest hint of Lapsang Souchong. I must try lowering the temp next time I make some and see how that changes the flavors. Mmmm…yeah…this is a nice blend. I think that “Afternoon” fits the feeling of this tea: it’s bold, but not in the “helping your soul re-enter your body” sort of way. And lordy is it smooth. The second steep is remarkably similar to the first, but the Keemun has started to get its slightly sweeter aspect. NE with benefits ;)

TG=Teagasm