drank French Vanilla Bean by Tea Guys

Due to the mentions that JacquelineM made in regards to homemade vanilla tea (yum!), this particular tea leapt out at me when I was placing a Tea Guys order. I’ve had several teas that have had vanilla as part of a wider range of flavors, but this was the first straight-up vanilla black tea that I’ve had. It was nomaliscious.

The smell of the packet was very “I’m vanilla hear me roar!” The smell mellowed post-steep, but there was no doubt that this was a vanilla tea. Oh so smooth and vanilla-ey! I steeped it three times (steeps 2 and beyond were all 4 minutes) and on the fourth I tossed in a teaspoon of Talbott Teas’ Caramel Sundae Escape that Doulton had sent me. NOM! I did one more steep and I’m a happy camper.

I have no sense of reference on whether or not this is a marvelous vanilla when compared to others, but chances are I will buy some to keep on hand sometime in the future. A soothingly-sweet treat. NE

teabird

I’m always glad to learn of vanilla flavored teas that resteep well!

Rabs

The first resteep was excellent, but the 3rd would’ve been its last without the boost. I actually did a 5th, but that was way too weak, but I still drank it ;)