So I just had to bump this up to 100 this morning. The thought of this tea got me out of bed when all I wanted to do was stay cocooned within my quilts (and my cat wasn’t helping since he decided to go all “cat loaf” on my back thus pinning me to the bed). The other reason for the change of rating is that I dropped the temp to 205. Holy shnikes! That upped the “yum” factor by at least 10 points — the sweetness is even better. Oh, yes, I love this tea! This was my first pot of the tin that I purchased, but I shall always think of Doulton and her Shakespeare box every time that I enjoy a cup :) TG

TG=Teagasm