I thought I’d treat myself tonight to a super-nummy tea from Doulton. Mmm…mmm Iago. Besides the nom-factor I was also curious to see how this compared to the Culinary Tea’s Russian Caravan that I had the other day.

The overall feeling I have is that this tea is much more of an afternoon/evening tea. It’s mellow, subtle, nummy, and just gives you the warm fuzzies. The CT’s Russian Caravan on the other hand is a breakfast tea with the “Kapow!” for the AM wakeup. It’s bold, it says “screw you” to nuanced, but it is still very nummy. I’m having one of those “I love tea” moments. Ahhhh… TG

malomorgen

took me a while to notice your rating legend. love it ;)

Rabs

Teahee! Thank you :D

Stephanie

I’m drinking this right now and you’re right—it does give you the warm fuzzies! :)

Comments

malomorgen

took me a while to notice your rating legend. love it ;)

Rabs