drank Rosy Earl Grey by Teas Etc

Oh yes, my precious we are delicious cold brewed too. The rose and jasmine fade more into the backgroud. My precious. But we are so delicate and light. And we wept precious, we wept to be so alone. And we forgots the taste of bread, the sound of trees, the softness of the wind. We even forgot our own name. My precious. TG

ETA: We are upping our ratings (originally 95)

Iced
LiberTEAS

you sound like me with my yellow tea. :)

LOL! :)

__Morgana__

What has it got in its pockets?

Rabs

It must give us three guesseses, my preciouss. Three guesseses, yessss.

Comments

LiberTEAS

you sound like me with my yellow tea. :)

LOL! :)

__Morgana__

What has it got in its pockets?

Rabs

It must give us three guesseses, my preciouss. Three guesseses, yessss.

TG=Teagasm