I decided to take this tea to work with me today in my JOEmo. I think that I’m getting better at using it in regards to the right temp and only using a teaspoon of tea. I think that I should drop it 10 more degrees for optimal drinkage using this thermos.

Onto this tea. Every single sip was uber-yum. I don’t know if it was the lower temp, or the fact that it was in consta-steep in the thermos, but lordy was it sweet and good. It tasted less Earl Greyish, but oh the creamy sweetness was awesome. Again, I’ve never had an Earl Grey Cream before, so I have no basis for comparison. I’m bumping up the rating from an 84 and a NE to a TG.

175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more