drank Rosy Earl Grey by Teas Etc

JOEmo works great with iced teas as well! I did notice that I could really tell that I had a cold drink in the thermos vs. when there’s hot liquid (it insulates the hot ones beautifully). The only thing now that I’m sort of bummed out with this is that I’ll need to get some sort of “sponge-onna-stick” to do a thorough cleaning of the inner thermos.

Iced
__Morgana__

I ordered a JOEmo, but my TeaFrog order appears to be stuck in customs? Or something. It arrived in the US on the 1st according to tracking but hasn’t moved since. I can’t wait to try it!

Rabs

Oh no! So sorry to hear it, but I think that it’ll be worth the wait. I can’t even tell ya how much I’m loving it on my commutes (not having to figure out where to sip from while driving? Priceless). Hope that you get it soon!

AmazonV

baby bottle brushes rock

Rabs

I had actually tried to find a baby bottle brush at Walmart after you’d mentioned it in another Discussion (at least I think that it was you). I was stunned that I couldn’t find one there. I shall try my local grocery store next. Thanks for the reminder :)

Rabs

I had checked both the baby section and the sponges/cleaning supplies section. But I hadn’t thougth of Target! Thanks so much :D

Comments

__Morgana__

AmazonV