drank Peach Oolong by Georgia Tea Company

I had three rather pleasant steeps of this tea this afternoon/evening using my huge mug. I don’t think that I’ve had a plain “Formosa” oolong. I tried doing some research (i.e. I looked at two sites and then gave up), but I came up no more wise. My brain just sort of glazes over when I start trying to figure out locales/types of oolongs. I was really feeling impressed with myself when I could go “oh, that’s gotta be a Wuyi.” And then I visited Life in Teacup’s site and my head ’sploded a little.

All this is to say I can’t really grade this as an oolong. It has a great peachy smell both with the dry leaf and steeped cup. I got hints of “planty” oolongishness (as opposed to “veggie” or “earthy”). It’s a really pleasant tea but I prefer a bit more “oomph.” I’m quite curious to try it iced. NE