What a great way to start my day! I actually slept in past 10am (gone are the days where I could sleep ‘til 1 or 2 in the afternoon ::sigh::). I’m getting a lot more of the sweetness in the first steep this time around. I also drank most of my first cup while having pizza and it paired really well with it. I only have enough left for one more pot so I need to get crackin’ and really try the rest of my Georgia Tea Company samples that the generous Daniel Mann sent to me because there will be an order as soon as I get my mid-month paycheck. TG

TG=Teagasm