drank Snowflake by Georgia Tea Company

ANGEL FOOD CAKE!!!!!

I’m not even 1/3 of the way through my huge mug-o-tea, but I couldn’t help myself because from the moment I smelled this tea I was transported to childhood when my mother would make angel food cake from an old family recipe (including homemade cherry frosting). The only difference would be if you substituted coconut frosting for the cherry and toned down the sweetness.

The cup is more coconutty, but the flavors still blend beautifully. I think that perhaps I may be transforming into a coconut fan. I think that the other flavors may come out more prominently as the cup cools, but I’m having trouble putting my cup down so it might not get a chance to cool off much before it’s all in mah tummy. I will edit if anything else needs noting, but oh my lordy: yum! TG

ETA: I think that I finished off my first cup in record time! The fragrance was pretty intense throughout all of it. I’m having my second steep now and I think that I like it even more than the first. The flavors are all meshed beautifully and I’m getting more of the tea base. I love the second steep of this tea. Another big thank you to Daniel Mann for this sample!

Daniel Mann - Georgia Tea Co.

This is my favorite flavored black tea. Reminds me of christmas!

Rabs

I can totally imagine this as “Christmassey.” But for me it’s more “birthday-ey” :D

That makes sense, too!