drank Orange Oolong by Georgia Tea Company

Eh, there’s nothing the matter with this tea. It’s orangey and oolongey, it gets a smiley face, but… It’s nice and orangey — smells fresh and good. The oolong seems more earthy. It’s a good balance. I had three nice steeps (adding a minute per steep). I guess that for the most part I’m not a huge fan of flavors added to oolongs. I just want amazing oolongs that show off all by themselves. I’ll happily finish off the generous sample that Daniel Mann sent me when I feel like having a fruity tea, but it won’t be on my reorder list. NE

Daniel Mann - Georgia Tea Co.

Did I send you some Ti Kwan Yin? You might like that better. I have to remember to send you some.

Angrboda

Orange oolong. A darker type oolong, I assume. That’s interesting. It sort of gives me mental images of orange chocolate. I can totally see that working well together. I’ve got half a sample left of a lemon oolong (green type) from Nothing But Tea that I thought was so awesome that I can’t make myself use the other half. Because then it would be gone.

Rabs

@Daniel: you did not, but I’ll order a sample when I place my first order with you — you’re just too generous ;)
@Angrboda: I’d almost say it was Wuyi from the taste. Reminds me a lot of Tea Etc’s Orange U Slim, but I think that I like GTC’s better. Both are yummy in their own ways — I just haven’t found a flavored oolong that makes me go “OM NOM NOM!” yet. :)

Comments

Daniel Mann - Georgia Tea Co.

Angrboda