drank Pina Colada Honeybush by 52teas

::happy dance::

I cold brewed this puppy and finally tasted the fruits of my Frank’s labor tonight. Thus the dance of happiness.

I smiled when I was scooping the tea into my pitcher since I think that from any other company I would’ve freaked out at the sight of a ginourmous hunk-o-something amongst the chippies. But since it’s a 52teas blend I figured that it had to be pineapple (it was).

It’s been years since I’ve had a pina colada, but most of me says that this tea captures a non-alcoholic version. But then I start second-guessing myself. I think the solution is that I need to find a real pina colada in the near future to compare it to ;)

What I can say for sure is that this is one of the best honeybush blends that I’ve had so far. It’s also one of the best iced teas that I’ve had so far. TG

Iced
LiberTEAS

I’ll do the happy dance with you. I enjoyed the last of this tea iced tonight also! It is SO good iced!

Ricky

Cheers!

Janefan

Oh I need to make a pitcher of this…it’s been too long since I had it (hot or iced).

Comments

LiberTEAS

Ricky