drank Divine Temple by Georgia Tea Company

I have both Daniel Mann and Jessica to thank for samples of this. Due to Jessica’s generosity I will be able to try this as a cold-brewed iced tea and that prospect quite excites me.

I hadn’t looked up this tea prior to drinking it, but I could tell that it was quite a mixture of both teas and fruit both visually and fragrance-wise. Little did I know how extensive the ingredient list was — it’s very very extensive. I’m quite impressed with how well Georgia Tea Company pulls this off. With that many ingredients I would think that this tea would be a trainwreck. But it’s not. The different teas blend up into a very unique taste. I can’t really pick out the individual fruits — it’s more like a liquid fruit salad. It reminds me of something, but for the life of me I can’t figure out what it is. Overall it’s quite refreshing.

I’m thinking that if no other tea company has coined this term, then GTC should market some of these teas (like this and Pomegranate Fruit) as “confettea.” I’m still leaning toward the Cancer Fighting Lavendar tea as my “confettea” of choice, but I’m quite curious to see how this tea’s taste will morph as a cold brew. NE